Posted on 21/11/2014
by admin | Comments Off
Clinique Gift with Purchase of $27 November 2014
It is now Clinique Bonus Time direct from Clinique
It’s Clinique Bonus time! This weekend only while supplies last, enter Clinique code VIOLETS
at checkout to get this Clinique Gift with Purchase 7 piece gift set with bag
- Colour Compact with All About Shadow Duo in Rock Violet and Graphite, Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover, and mini High Impact Mascara
- Different Lipstick in A Different Grape
- Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Plum
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (0.5 oz)
- 7-Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula (1 oz)
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover (1.7 oz)
- Happy perfume spray
- Exclusive cosmetic bag
- You will also receive free shipping
Clinique is a manufacturer of skincare, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrances, owned by the Estée Lauder Corporation
In 1967, American Vogue magazine published an article called “Can Great Skin Be Created?”, written by beauty editor Carol Phillips with Dr. Norman Orentreich, discussing the significance of a skin-care routine. Both Carol Phillips and Dr. Orentreich were recruited to help create the brand, and in August, 1968, Clinique premiered as the world’s first allergy tested, dermatologist-driven line at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Evelyn Lauder, an executive at Estée Lauder and member of the Lauder family, created the Clinique brand name and developed its line of products. Lauder worked as the training director for Clinique. She was the first person to wear the trademark white lab coat, now worn by Clinique salespeople at cosmetic departments worldwide.
Clinique is especially well known for the yellow cream or lotion formerly a dermatologist’s personal creation, now known as Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion (or commonly called DDML amongst the beauty set) .
Clinique was the third brand that was “born” from the Lauder Group. The first being Estée Lauder, followed by Aramis, and then Clinique.