How to Use a Coupon Code
How to Use a Code
How do you use a coupon, promo or code? It is easy! Here is the 4 steps to use a coupon code or promo code.
How to Use a Coupon Code found on Freebieville
1. Browse Freebieville to select your code.
2. Get your Code
There are TWO KINDS OF CODES:
- BLUE BUTTON: Click the Blue Button (Reveal Offer) and the code is automatically copied for you. A small box will appear with the code in it.
- ORANGE BUTTON: Click the Orange Button (Visit Offer) the code is embedded in the link and will automatically be applied at checkout, no pasting or typing required. Skip to step 3.
3. Shop the Store’s website as usual. The website is already opened for you in another tab.
4. Paste the code. At checkout, there will be a box to paste the code. It might be called a “promo code, promotional code, coupon code, or discount code.
How to Paste a Code: To paste, right click for the edit menu. For the PC keyboard shortcut, use Ctrl + V. On a Mac, use Cmd + V.
You are done! Congratulations on saving money with promo codes from Freebieville!
If your are unable to Click the “Click to Copy Code” button to get these code offers with your browser, phone, or device, scroll down on the Coupon page to copy and paste the code manually
How to Manually Copy and use a coupon code
- Use the Freebieville Search feature to locate the store and desired coupon code. For example, if you want a Sephora code, search “sephora” or select the Sephora checkbox in the list of stores.
- Copy the promo code as shown (without any extra trailing space or spaces, just the actual code) and at checkout paste the code into the promo code box.
- Make sure your coupon code discount, free shipping, free offer, or free gift appears in the shopping cart or is reflected in the total price.
- Buyers can save on shipping and get great discounts with coupon codes, especially new customers who can get special discount and free gift codes for their first online order.
Need a Visual Step by Step?
- Locate a coupon code or offer using one of the code search methods
- There are two kinds of coupon codes: coupon links that have the coupon code already embedded in the link and you just click the link to apply the code to your order, and coupon codes that are codes that you copy and paste into a coupon box at checkout. These are usually a combination of numbers and letters that apply for a limited time.
- The “coupon link” kind is shown with a blue ‘Visit Offer” button
- The “Coupon code” kind is shown with a orange “Reveal Offer” button
This is what the Coupon Link offers look like:
This is what the Coupon Code Offers look like:
Click the Orange “Reveal Offer” button to copy the coupon code paste at checkout. The merchant site will open to shop.
3. the Coupon code will look like this in a pop-up. If you wish to manually copy down the code you can, but it is already “clipped” or copied for you and the merchant website is open in a new window. Proceed to shop like normal.
4. Paste coupon code into the promo code box at checkout.
At checkout, there will be a place to enter the copied coupon code, generally in a box labeled “Coupon” or “code”.
To paste the code, right click your mouse and select “Paste” or “Paste as Plain Text” in the Coupon, or
hold down the CTRL and the V keys at the same time to Paste the code. Make sure the discount is applied, and your done! Congratulations on saving money with coupon codes from Freebieville!